Postcards are a fun way to stay in touch with friends and family, but there are other things you can do with them besides mailing them. Here are 21 fun ideas:
1. Decorate your refrigerator or locker at school with postcards of your favorite places.
2. Tape postcards to the walls of your room as decoration.
3. Frame a few postcards that you love and hang them on your wall.
4. Make a collage out of postcards.
5. Stick them in a photo album or scrapbook for memories.
6. Hide them around your house or apartment for a fun scavenger hunt.
7. Give them away to friends as presents.
8. Make a postcard wall calendar for the upcoming year.
9. Use them as notecards to write letters to your friends.
10. Use them a a fun and creative alternative to a wedding guestbook
11. Create a postcard mosaic on a piece of plywood or cardboard.
12. Turn them into coasters for your coffee table or dining room table
13. Make them into magnets for your fridge.
14. Make a bulletin board out of postcards.
15. Use them as gift tags on presents
16. Make a mobile out of postcards.
17. String them together to make a banner or garland.
18. Use them as postcards for your own personal photo booth.
19. Make a puzzle out of them by gluing them to a piece of cardboard and cutting them into pieces.
20.Use them as bookmarks
21. Have a postcard swap with your friends.
If you liked this post, please share it with your friends! And if you have any other ideas for things to do with postcards, be sure to let us know in the comments! Thanks for reading! :)Have a great day! :)